Nine minutes of an interview, provided by Vlad Tepes, covering:~
- the infiltration of the German military by enemies of the State of various stripes, but especially by 300 "radical" Muslims - this is linked to the growing migrant crisis and a willingness to accept non citizens into the Armed forces;
- 20,000 new surveillance cases in Germany at a cost of over 8 Billion Euros per year;
- jihadis infiltrating law enforcement;
- preparations being made by Germany for major civil unrest/disaster contingency. This includes not only stockpiling food and fuel but expropriation of farms and food producing factories with all the produce; and
- only 100 jobs have been found for the 2.4 million migrants, 90% of whom are illiterate and who will cost Germany 27 Billion Euros to care for this year.
Even without something going dramatically wrong things are obviously not on a good trajectory. We're left wondering what eventuality the German government is preparing for.