. . . "Jihad" doesn't simply mean struggle
Topics covered include:~
- The extremely bloody invasion of Hindu India by the early Muslims and why it occurred;
- The aspect of Jihad in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict;
- The perennial threat Islam represents to a West that has lost its will to live;
- The c. 300 million deaths worldwide arising from Jihad over 1300+ years;
- The myth of the Golden Age of Islam in Spain;
- The deceitfulness of the idea that Islam is inherently tolerant and accepting;
- How it is that Westerners no longer recognise the supremacist nature & dangers of Islam?
- What part does an incompetent or corrupt academia play?;
- The various varieties of Jihad - not just warfare;
- Hijrah and no-go zones - the Islamic migration issue;
- How to prevent future civil wars in the West and peacefully defeat the ideological enemy;
- Can Islam be reformed & become peaceful?;
- What is the likelihood of a large number of Muslims embracing critical thinking and understanding Islam differently? And why can't Islam's spokesmen adequately defend intellectual criticism of the Faith?;
- A personal story of a Persian Muslim leaving Islam under the Ayatollahs that reflects the contrast between what we see as inherent personal rights and totalitarian conformity;
- How might Islam suffer under Western laws? Could Sharia ever be declared seditious?
Sixty-five minutes of historical analysis of Jihad and our contemporary difficulties.
My Latest Chat with Robert Spencer (THE SAAD TRUTH_707)
We discuss his latest book The History of Jihad.