. . . when law & order collapses in Germany
The German military types are of course being called neo-Nazi and far-right, but they may not be - the media has a hard time restraining themselves from calling anyone "far right" or a Nazi that simply stands up for their civilisation. Nevertheless - do I really need to say this? - murder is not OK and they are wrong to take this action. The salient point here that I wish to draw your attention to is the wording: "when" law & order breaks down, not "if". "When" is the common theme across all three countries - and I'm sure more besides those in Europe - a growing number of people are genuinely expecting that order will break down.
Why is all this happening?
Well firstly the Global Financial Crisis of 2008 was not the end of the line for a complete financial breakdown. The experts that I found nearly a decade ago were saying back then that the real crash is still to come and that simply creating vast amounts of currency to buoy up stock markets and house prices is not the same as fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed, but merely postponed and indeed exacerbated. Meanwhile our social welfare burden continues to grow and Western European nations bring in hundreds of thousands of migrants (mainly Muslim) who do not wish to assimilate. Those aware of the situation are concerned at what the future holds and why their leaders are allowing this future.
Secondly, divergent opinions or stories are not encouraged. People are being harassed, publicly shamed, losing their incomes and jobs and even being imprisoned for daring to speak out their concerns. Social media giants are shutting down voices they do not like and the main heritage media outlets are staffed almost exclusively by people with a common ideological worldview which ensures they view events, trends and prominent persons pretty uniformly. There is no legitimate alternate perspective and anyone whose is deemed out of line - I'm looking at you moderators of the Stuff comments section - is simply not given any oxygen.
Thirdly, politicians are becoming more distant from their constituents and prefer ideology to helping them. Simply put, they and the larger government bureaucracy are losing touch with the people.
That is why the totally predictable backlash is happening.
I've thought for a few years now that the real perfect storm for us might involve three key elements:
- Muslim migration (those who want to come and change to be pretty much like us are welcome, those who wish not to integrate but live by Sharia are the problem);
- the demographic burden of aging Baby Boomers on various governments which makes us particularly vulnerable for the next 30 years or so at which time the pressure will abate. This is our window of vulnerability;
- and the arrival of the real Global Financial Crisis,
How to stop the nightmare scenario? Couple of ideas:
- The media stigmatise and silence those who think differently. Get some diversity in the news room. Encourage ordinary people to express their feelings, views and experiences. The news in this country has been so eviscerated, so 'dumbed down', that it is not worth listening to any more.
- Pressure politicians. Politicians who are looking no further than the next couple of years until the next election can't be expected to do anything about all this if we don't push them to.
None of us wants to see what is happening in Birmingham, France and Germany happen where we live. But it most certainly will if wrong-think is not done away with and we can't speak freely about reality. Some of us are trying our best to talk about issues in order to prevent "Day X".
Why are we being persecuted for this?
The video uploader has helpfully provided his research articles here.