This is a problem
- Note the Imam's theologically correct duplicity - Taqiyya - preaching peace & love in public, hatred and warfare in private. I was struck too by the overflow crowd from this Sharia compliant Imam's mosque apparently being welcomed to come into the nearby church to conduct their Friday prayers. Does the leadership of that church know what kind of mosque they are assisting?
- Also note the discussion of FGM and how much the Muslim Brotherhood (from Shafi'i Egypt) pushes it through its mosques and leaders. Years ago I saw an interview with an Egyptian woman who performs FGM on little girls. She was totally convinced that without this the girl would grow to have an ungovernable sexual appetite and would inevitably become a prostitute. No wonder she genuinely believed she was helping the girl and her family.
- Then there is the opposition to all this which largely, it seems, falls to the supposed "right wing" groups to conduct. Interesting. Where are the "left wing" groups against FGM, Sharia supremacy & jihad warfare? These topics seem to occupy an increasingly large blind spot for such people. One wonders when will things finally get bad enough to attract their attention.
- The major American Muslim advocacy group CAIR is described, perfectly accurately, as an arm of the Muslim Brotherhood - this is clearly demonstrated by the Ikhwan's own circulated memos which were accepted into evidence in the Holy Land Foundation trial. Why doesn't anyone challenge CAIR about this? Why are they being treated as honest brokers? The CAIR leader he interviews is careful to point out where in his office President Obama sat and talked with him in past days.
- As was mentioned yesterday, the implementation of small steps towards the overall goal is an important feature of those seeking the total dominance of Islam in our societies. Western countries give much greater freedom to propagate Islam (Da'wah) than many Middle Eastern countries do. As the neo-Ottoman Islamist President Erdogan once stated: "Democracy is like a train, he said; you get off once you have reached your destination." Yup. Are those Middle Eastern countries Islamophobic for opposing Sharia? Or do they know, from bitter experience, what lies at the end of the path which allows the free dissemination of Sharia law?
- This leads to the excellent point put by Dr Hamid: "If [Western] law and the Sharia are compatible why do we need the Sharia?"
- Is this kind of thing going to happen in New Zealand or is it happening now? Well, let's see - it's happening in Britain, in Europe, in Canada, in Australia and in America. Again I have to ask my friends - is there something in the water here that will prevent exactly the same kind of smooth talkers from doing exactly the same things here? What are New Zealand Madrassas teaching their children? What are our Mosques teaching the adults? Or are those racist questions?
- The upsurge in prison conversions among minority communities is discussed and the point is made that only "radical" Islam is allowed to be propagated in American prisons. Again, a statement I heard from an African tribal leader years ago comes to mind. He said that, after careful deliberation, the leadership of his tribe had decided that the tribe would convert to Islam rather than Christianity because the outside world (i.e. the West) would not respect them if they became Christians, but would if they became Muslims. Pause for a minute and let that sink in. That's quite an indictment isn't it? What does it say about our ignorance, both of Islam & of Christianity? What does it say about our lethargy, our stupidity, our diminution of the value of a man based on whether or not we perceive him to be a threat? Obviously there are many minority groups that immediately recognise that although the West doesn't dislike Islam enough to intellectually oppose it, we do at least fear it. In the worst & most short-sighted sense we are "minding our own business". Well the chickens from that particular blind spot are surely coming home to roost.
- A concluding thought is: by all means my Muslim friends, practice your faith! However, if that faith should begin to incorporate Sharia law, which represents a competing civilisational set of laws to our nations' laws, then no, you may not practice or preach it. You may not..
A 43 minute video from our good friends at Jihad Watch.
Video: Undercover in mosques and Muslim organizations in the U.S.
Take the time to watch this whole thing. It’s a fascinating glimpse into the real situation of Muslims in the U.S. today, practicing their religion freely without discrimination or interference.
There are so many important aspects of this video. Note the preference for Sharia of all too many. Note the children who don’t speak English. And much more.
(Thanks to Vlad Tepes.)