"WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MOVEMENT, AND UNTIL WE DO, WE ARE NOT GOING TO DEFEAT IT. wE HAVE NOT DEFEATED THE IDEA. WE DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE IDEA"
The brilliant Stephen Coughlin provides this short address from a conference in Los Angeles. Matters include the following:~
- Mr Trump, about whom he echoes the saying, "You can tell a lot about a person by looking at the character of his enemies". Coughlin states that Trumps enemies are the enemies of the West. Quite a statement and quite a chunk of raw Turnip for most of us to swallow - I have previously indicated that there are a surprising number of well-informed people saying as much here.
- The Islamophobia narrative - saying something factually true can constitute hate speech;
- the political combination of the hard Left and Islamists;
- the enemy plans to win the war through the information battlespace by getting itself into our decision making and media loops and putting bad information in, its designed to create a complete breakdown of your ability to think rationally (this guy's been reading my site!);
- Our leaders are in a complete state of strategic incomprehension, having adopted a narrative that is designed not to define the problem i.e. Countering Violent Extremism;
- staggeringly, America's "vetted moderates" (i.e. Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood) are in charge of what refugees America take in;
- the Muslim Brotherhood has begun controlling every element of investigations of jihad attacks - beginning with San Bernardino and continuing with Orlando and produced damage control news narratives before any investigation commenced (as America leads the way in the West is it any wonder that the NZ media is also all at sea?).
Eighteen minutes. I wish I could listen for 18 hours. Coughlin is absolutely on top of the war. Thanks again to Vlad Tepes.
If I could get you to watch this essential video by bribing you with a red lolly I would.